The FinTech futures weekly summary of the most important stories and developments in the industry from around the world.
This week we cover:
- Tom Blomfield leaves Monzo to talk about mental health
- The Chinese version of TikTok, Douyin, adds a payment app
- PPRO reaches a valuation of $ 1 billion due to a $ 180 million venture increase
- HSBC closes 82 branches as personal banking continues to decline
- Capital One’s “deliberate” AML failures result in a fine of $ 290 million
deel dit bericht
We conducted another survey of more than 20,000 people...