The FinTech futures weekly summary of the most important stories and developments in the industry from around the world.
This week we cover:
- Robinhood Raises US $ 3.4 Billion, Co-CEO will take on US politicians this month
- HMRC is awarding Ecospend’s “largest” open banking contract valued at £ 3 million
- The FCA and the UK Treasury are acting “fast” to regulate fast-growing BNPL companies
- Starling plans to raise £ 200 million, led by US investor Fidelity at a valuation of $ 1.5 billion
- Revolut targets India with remittance …