The FinTech futures weekly round-up of key industry stories and events from around the world.
This week we cover:
- The U.S. fintech community has been beaten by federal court for denying the charter for fintechs to bypass the state for licenses
- Kaleyra and Epiphany open first open banking center in Italy
- Irish credit unions are finally taking over banks with a new current account offering
- Luge Capital is raising $ 85 million to invest in Canada’s startups
- UK consumers stick with their banks as …