The FinTech futures weekly summary of the most important stories and developments in the industry from around the world.
This week we cover:
- According to the French watchdog, banks risk being “marginalized” by big tech payment apps
- AZA Finance acquires Exchange4Free to become the largest non-bank foreign exchange company in Africa
- Greenlight, Step and Current Land “Kids Banking” industrial collective $ 580 million
- Brex closes the $ 424 million round led by Tiger Global with a valuation of $ 7.4 billion
- BNPL Firm Affirm Acquires Returnly for $ 300M …